Rules and Regulations
1. No student shall be admitted to any course of studies if he/she is found to have indulged in activities detrimental to academic interest.
2. A student who is found to have violated college rules shall be liable to expulsion.
3. A student who is found to have indulged in consumption of drugs or intoxicating drinks, gambling or other Immoral activities shall be liable to expulsion.
4. Each academic session will run as per Academic Calendar.
5. Classes will commence on the date to be notified after admission.
6. Student admitted to various courses of studies are required to participate instructions (lectures, group discussions, tutorials, seminars and other academic activities) as prescribed and shall be expected to participate in the co-curricular and extra -curricular activities organised by the college. They are required to participate in the evaluation process as prescribed by the Authority. Students who fail to do so without assigning sufficient reasons to the satisfaction of the competent authority shall not be permitted to continue their studies.
7. A student failing to attend classes for 30 days at a stretch from the date of commencement of classes shall forfeit his/her seat if he/she fails to provide satisfactory reasons.
8. Students failing to attend at least 75% of total classes in a session will not be qualified for scholarship/promotion.
9. In case of loss of I Card / Lib. Card, students are to immediately report to the college authority and get duplicate card(s) on payment for prescribed fees.
10. Students are expected to use College property with utmost care and help to keep the college campus neat and tidy.
11. The decision of the Executive Body (Governing Body) on all matters relating to students' indiscipline shall be final and binding.
12. Mobile phones inside the classroom and examination hall are strictly prohibited.
13. Wearing of the college uniform is compulsory during college hours on all occasions.
14. Ragging is strictly prohibited and its violation leads sever punishment.