student’s union (BBKCSU)
To look into the wellbeing of students of B.B. Kishan College, a student’s union (BBKCSU) is elected every year in accordance with the guidelines of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India dated 22-09-2006.
The guidelines are as follows: -
1. Under graduate students between the ages of 17 and 22 only can contest the election.
2. Although, the committee would refrain from prescribing any particular minimum marks to be attained by a candidate, the candidate should in no case have any academic arrears in the year of contesting the election.
3. The candidate should have the minimum percentage of attendance in classes as Prescribed by the University or 75% attendance, whichever is higher.
4. The Candidate shall have one opportunity to contest for the post of office bearer.
5. The candidate shall not have a previous criminal record that is to say he should not have been tried and or convicted of any offence or misdemeanor. The candidate shall also not have been subject to any disciplinary action by the college authorities.
6. The candidate must be a regular full time student of the college.